CHANGE for the BETTER
New Year starts another blank
book for us to write on it and complete until the end of the year. A new year
is another chance for us to get it right and make things better. What does New Year mean to me? The year to
CHANGE.
Another chapter of my life is
done meaning another year is done. Goodbye 2012, Hello 2013! Another chance to
make things better. Another chance to change for the better. I didn’t promise
anything neither makes that so called New Year’s Resolution. Why? Simply
because I know myself so much. First, promises are meant to be broken. And I’m
afraid that I’ll break those promises. Second, I expect that some of my New
Year’s Resolution at the end of the year some of them or even almost was not
yet done. Lastly, it’s not easy to change. It takes time to change even if we
do our best it’s not enough. For this year, meet the new me. I’ll try and do my
best to maintain those good attitudes of mine like being a good friend and to
change those unwanted attitudes like being lazy specially when it comes to
studies. I think last year, I forgot that I must do everything to improve my
study habits. Unfortunately, I failed because during the last months of 2012, instead
of reviewing, I’m reading something not related to my studies and always online
in social network. This year I try to be more serious in my study especially
now that few months only we will turn to college life. I’ll try to change for
the better.
Changing is not an easy task it
needs time before we can totally change. Let us start the New Year with love
and joy. New Year means another year to keep on changing and improving for the
better. Have a prosperous New Year everyone!



No comments:
Post a Comment