There are many
definitions of heroes. But I wonder who heroes are? Is the policeman who keeps
the peace and order of the community and arrests the criminal people? Is the
doctor who cures the sick person and saves the life of his dying patient? Is
the fireman who fights and saves the life of person who is in danger? Are they
the heroes? But for me, there is great person who made their professions now
possible, the person behind their success. The people who are indeed a great
hero because they not only brought us to the top of the world but also touch
the lives of everyone. They are the people who dedicate their lives to their
students. They’re not even tired in touching the lives of everyone and giving
their advices and “sermon” and their very best for their students’ success
because the success of their students is their success also. They are our
loving, caring and ever supportive TEACHERS.
In life, many
people may come and go, some will be remembered and some will be forgotten. But
I’ll never forget the one who have been touch and became a part of my life.
She’s the teacher that really acts our mother. At first, I thought my teacher
as well as my hero last months and year will be my forever MY TEACHER, MY HERO
but these is suddenly and totally change when I met this teacher who is indeed
better and even the best. At first, I’m scared to go to fourth year because the
teachers maybe strict and in the way that we can’t talk to each other and have
our bonding freely meaning we talk too loud but it’s not. Fourth year life is
indeed the best because our teachers specially our adviser. She’s the best
adviser ever. She let us do the things we need to do but never tolerates our
bad doings. We are noisy; sometimes lazy that we can’t even fixed our things. Sometimes,
she never let us fixed that thing if she see that we are busy instead she does
the work. For me, she’s not giving “sermons” but advices that will improved our
behaviour. In fact, almost all of us she’s our hero because she possesses the
attitude of being a hero. I remember the times that if we were in harm, we just
tell to her, she not just tells the solution but also do the solution. I
remember the times that she treats us just the same and I never feel that she
has a favourite in our room. I remember the time that she gave her own for us.
I remember the time she cares for our security. I never surprized if they
choose her as the MOST LOVED TEACHER because even I feel and believed that she
love her students like her own child. She inspires us to attend our classes’
everyday and strive harder to meet our goals in life.
A million thanks
to you our adviser I know these thanks are not yet enough. I salute you ma’am
for a job well done. You’re my number 1 teacher. I’ll never ever forget you ma’am
because you contribute a lot to my future. MY TEACHER, MY HERO!


.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment