Sunday, September 9, 2012

A Real Hero: My MOTHER


                Superman, batman, wonder woman and spiderman these are the superheroes who I thought a real hero when I was young. As I grow older, my knowledge also become wider so those things which I believe before was just a silly memories. I put in my mind that those superheroes were not a real one but it’s just an imagination of the writer.
               
         Before, every time they asked who my hero is, I don’t who will I said because I don’t know who is a hero.  But now, I can easily tell who my hero is because now I know who my real hero is. She’s the one who knows the best for me.  In my fifteen years of existence she never let me feel alone instead she’s always there for me and makes my life the best. She carried me for nine months in her womb and she never tried to abort or do something that will make me disappear in this world yet she took good care of me until now. Every now and then she always reminds me of everything which will lead me to the right way. I can see and feel her hardship every time I saw her going home very tired. She always said that everything she does is dedicated for us to survive and for our future. Though she is busy working, she doesn’t forget our bonding time during Sundays and always do her responsibilities and duties. She’s the best mother ever. She’s very caring, loving and responsible mother. Often times, I hear her sermons again and again but afterwards I realize that those sermons are helpful to me and she just keep on reminding me so that I will not commit any mistake that I will regret in the future.
                 
           She’s my one and only mother, my real hero. I will never ever change her in my heart because she’s the most expensive and most precious treasure I ever had. She’s the greatest gift of God and I couldn’t ask for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment