Friday, October 12, 2012

I AM IV- MARTINELLI




                 That small hole in the needle, you know, that’s the way we encountered before we can get here, in the end of second grading period. It’s really memorable because it seems like it’s the climax of the story of our fourth year life. During these times happened the most beautiful and absolutely the most challenging part so far. Who knows that our dream to go and climb RADAR before will be coming true? I was second year then when our subject teacher in Geometry promised to take us in the RADAR but unfortunately we didn’t go. But our teacher didn’t let this promise as a promise only but he made it possible. It was September 15, 2012 when we climbed RADAR. Actually we didn’t only climbed there just to make or satisfy our teacher’s promise and our dream to go there be possible. But as a matter of fact, we didn’t just learn how to scale and draw the map but we learned also lessons in life. Before we reach the top we must do our best, be patient and be strong enough to face the challenges that may come into our way. Climbing that mountain is not easy but I’m proud I climb the mountain and though there are pains it was all worth it. And because of many projects, l learned to manage my time. During the times that we didn’t ask permission to our teachers and we didn’t do our task in our room, I learned to discipline myself and be responsible enough so that we will not hear any “sermon”.  And to sum it all I learned many things this grading not only in our lessons in the different subject areas but also lessons in life.
            In every day’s life of a human, there’s always a problem that he/she will encounter. As a student, the common problems of the students are my problems too. I’m running out of time in doing so many projects. This was my problem in the first place. Too much individual projects and group projects are really hard to manage especially if I don’t have enough time. But I did all of this because we cooperate during the making of group project and we even sacrifice our time so that we can passed it on time. There were some teachers who scolded us because of our laziness or maybe because of our loud voices or maybe because of being “makulit” or “pasaway” sometimes. But though they say that we are too “pasaway” or too noisy all I can say is because of our closeness so we are acting like that and we are still proud that we are the IV-MARTINELLI. I AM PROUD that I AM IV-MARTINELLI.

            Moving on I will do my best to improve myself. I will apply all i have learned and try my best to not commit the same mistakes before. And I will spend my time with my classmates for the rest of my days here in our school. We will try to change our identification and the impressions of our teacher to us. I will continue my journey to reach our goals in life.

4 comments:

  1. A Big Check! :)Great reflection bebe. :) RADAR! Yeaa! I remember those times that you are always there for me when I'm in trouble. Thank you. :D TakeCare! :) :**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour! Your Second Grading Period is very interesting :). Be strong always. life has so many mysteries to encounter...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..Hello Quintos.!!...2nd grading of yours was so much fun and interesting..hope that you will apply all you have learned on your daily activities... always be focus and strong... GooDLuCk 4 d 3rd grading.!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hellow Vina !!!!:) Your reflection was awesome. try all your best maintain your good work in your studies.. Good luck for your third grading life..:)

    ReplyDelete