Three years since our President Benigno S. Aquino was elected as our new President. Since the first State of the Nation Address up to now there were many comments from the Filipinos. It is the most awaited event in the Philippines.
Our President delivered his third State of the Nation Address (SONA) at the Session Hall of the House of Representatives, Batasan Pambansa Complex, Quezon City on July 23, 2012. Many very important persons here in our country watch live at the Batasan Pambansa Complex. Many of these persons really prepared their Filipiña.
For me, he had a better State of the Nation Address than the past years. He promised many beautiful and helpful projects, programs and services that will surely help us Filipinos to improve our lives. I hope he will do all his promises for betterment. He also mentioned the good work and hardship of his Cabinet members. I hope his administration will make our country better and continue their good works. I hope they will be a good model.
It’s really more fun in the Philippines!
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment